Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What to change at WSU

Wright State University is a great college, but there are a few things that I would change at the University. The things that I would change would be the parking lots. I would make them bigger and have more parking spots so it would not be as hard to find a spot if you have classes at a later time. As of right now at WSU you have to drive around forever to wait for someone to leave to get their parking spot and that is a hassle. 
      Another thing that I would change at the University is to give it a legit football team. Not just a club football team. In high school I loved cheering at my schools football games and I extremely miss it. I always could not wait to go to college and be able to get ready for the big games and be a part of all the fans in the huge stadiums. It always looked so much fun!
       One last thing that I would change at the University is the requirements to make the cheerleading squad. I do not know how to tumble because at my high school we were not required to know how to therefore I never learned. Now that I am old enough to know what would happen to me if I fell while tumbling I am too scared to learn. If the requirements changed for cheerleading then I would try out and hopefully make the squad. And if the gave the University a legit football team I would want to make the squad for the football cheer squad because I really miss cheering.

No comments:

Post a Comment