Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is a fun time of the year. It is fun because it gives you an excuse to dress up as anything and no one can judge you. My likes on Halloween are dressing up, getting candy, going on haunted trails and seeing all the little kids in their cute little costumes. My dislikes on Halloween are scary masks, and people having the excuse to scare you. Even though I love going on haunted trails and getting scared I sometimes get too scared and chicken out on going on the haunted trail. When I was a little kid I would go trick or treating but I would sometimes get too scared of the older kids trick or treating with masks on and would not go outside. One Halloween I went to Fearfest at Kings island and went on haunted trails and got to ride roller coasters and it was a blast! I had so much fun. I think Halloween is a fun time of the year.

2 comments:

  1. Awh! That's so cute that you were too scared to go outside! And I love Fearfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really scary when people have scary masks and you don't know if they are creepers or not, but fearfest rocks my socks.

    ReplyDelete